Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Woo Hoo!!

Yesterday was a FABULOUS day! Ty ate a 1/2 sandwich - the whole thing. I am still smiling. This morning, as I type, he is working on a pop tart. He has finished 3/4 of it. He is also covered in chocolate and marshmallow, but he's eating!

The weather yesterday was in the mid 60's, today it is supposed to be in the 70's. It is still winter, but the daffodils are trying to bloom. I think a cold front is coming thru next week, again. Can't say I hate the warm weather. We have the windows open, lots of sunshine. Lots of smiles from Ty. Who can ask for more?

I have been working with Ty to help him shut his lips when drinking. He has done it successfully a few times. He still thinks his tongue should be straight out, and mouth wide open, when drinking.

I am also discovering that this blog is more of a journal than I ever gave myself credit for. I need to start putting in things everyday. Baby steps. Need to watch What About Bob, again.

Ok - I have now successfully added a slide show - hours of mistakes - but finally there! I am so excited! Now I have a few photographs to add.

I'm sure I will update this more, later :) Can't have too many updates, right?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You sound so happy - I'm so glad! It's great to hear that things are going well. Hug the boys for me.
:^>Wendy

Alicia said...

Love your blog!!!
Love "What About Bob!!!"

Jenna said...

Doing Great, I dont have a slide show...... uh huh!!
You look great and the kids look great, miss you tons

Tina - Ball Team Co-Captain said...

No, absolutely not. You CANNOT have too many updates! Fantastic photos!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe Ty is eating!!! That is great. I am excited for you and the boys.

Sincerely,
Julie

The boys

The boys
Christmas Day 2008

# of Visitors