3 years ago
Thursday, April 9, 2009
I am a Slacker....sort of but not really
I really was going to update the blog on Wednesday....but other things happened first. Ty had his 2 hours of therapies today (physical and occupational - in the opposite order). He stood for the first time!!!!!!!!!! He was using a 'stander' - resembles a wheel chair, but there is no seat. He is strapped in and can't go anywhere. He was even using his hands to move the wheels!!!! I do have pictures - but I can't find my purse and am hoping it is at Deborah's house. Hoping is the wrong word - PRAYING!!!! My camera is in my purse. After therapies, boys came home, we went to Deborah and Andy's house, I helped Deborah with an object lesson she is doing on Sunday, and by the time we got home....it was after 7pm, made dinner, said good night to boys, Ty was exhausted, put him to bed, helped grade math papers for Julie, I should be in bed. I will go now. Good-night!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The boys
Christmas Day 2008
# of Visitors
Blog Archive
My Blog List
-
-
9 years ago
-
11 years ago
-
13 years ago
-
13 years ago
-
14 years ago
-
16 years ago
-
16 years ago
-
16 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

7 comments:
So good to hear Ty's doing so well! We miss you guys here!
YAY!!! Standing. Wow! That's so awesome!! Ya-hoo Ty!! (did you find your purse yet?)
Yes, my purse was at Deborah's - Pete picked it up for me this morning...now I need to find the cord so I can transfer pictures off my camera.... I need to put the pictures of him in the stander thing on here, plus a few other pictures :)
Ms. Weston -
We miss you too!!!!!!!! by the way - love your profile picture - very flattering!!!!
Its about time woman but where are my pictures? Love you all!
Chelle
Ty-man is so cute. It was good to see you last night. Favorite part of the evening...Sam and Claire...I want some pics!!
your as bad as me...update your blog chickie, i finnaly did today!!
Post a Comment