3 years ago
Wednesday, December 23, 2009
Not even planned.....
Today started as a normal day....with the only scheduled appointment for the day at the vet - to change Diesel's splint. While waiting, I noticed how cute the boys looked, all in blue, sitting in 2 chairs. So I took pictures. The day has ended with the neighbor's car, having a gash in the bumper (1 inch long), and he was VERY angry. I was very grateful that there was no other damage, except my feelings after he cursed me out, and the fact that it is Dad's truck I am driving right now, and not mine. My truck is getting a new water pump. Trying to feel the Holly Jolly spirit right now......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The boys
Christmas Day 2008
# of Visitors
My Blog List
-
-
9 years ago
-
11 years ago
-
13 years ago
-
13 years ago
-
14 years ago
-
16 years ago
-
16 years ago
-
16 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

No comments:
Post a Comment